Insofar as Paganism is of the most ancient creed of mankind, it behooves all who are members of the Lilith Temple Society to act in ways that give respect to all the Gods and Goddesses, to our peers, and to ourselves. Therefore, be it known that:
1. Chivalry is a high code which is of most ancient Pagan origin, and must be lived by all of us who follow the Old Ways, for even when the mountains have crumbled to dust, Courage, Honour and Truth must endure.
2. The laws of the land should be obeyed whenever possible and within reason, for in the main they have been chosen with wisdom.
3. A Lilith Temple member strives to be above reproach in the eyes of our peers, and in the eyes of the mundane world.
4. We must exercise discipline in all we think, say, or do; the responsibility is ours alone for the consequences of our thoughts, words, and actions.
5. With the powers of a Pagan, we have the greatest responsibility to use them with wisdom, compassion, and discretion.
6. We pledge our friendship and loyalty to those who deserve them. Strengthening others always strengthens ourselves.
7. Dignity, honesty, good humour and a gracious manner are attributes we should strive to attain.
8. We recognise that all people are entitled to worship in their own way ~ they are neither better, nor worse, only different.
9. When visiting another Coven, Clan, Grove, or other Spiritual Gathering, we will strive to quietly discern and respect their traditions for the duration of our stay.
10. To reveal the secrets of another is to steal from them. What is theirs to share is not ours to give away.
11. We strive to have pride in ourselves and seek perfection in body, mind, and spirit.
12. Those who seek the Mysteries of Enlightenment should consider themselves as select of Divinity, for they may lead mankind to the highest of thrones, and beyond the very stars.
13. Striving for even higher standards within ourselves will enrich our lives and the integrity of the Temple.